Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compatible Dry burning mode for dry herb atomizer
The Smokjoy Gotta God Mod comes with 3500mAh built-in battery and the wattage can vary according to the atomizer resistance. It is the first battery mod with a decorative ring power indicator: when the battery power is above 80%, blue light flashes; when the battery power between 30~80%, green light flashes; when the battery power below 30%, red light flashes. The power varies with the resistance, and the power range is 30w~120w. Press the button 3 times quickly within 1s starts dry burning mode and it continuous burns 10s.
VGOD Pro Mech Mod is strictly for hardcore vapors that understand the raw power mechanical mods can produce. Built and designed by professionals for professionals. This beautiful American engineered hardware was concieved for serious vapers, flavors cravers and trick benders.

[Image: gg.png]
In summary, the Mig Vapor Sub Herb Black is a unique little tank that does the job. It is great if you want to start vaporizing herb without spending over a $100 on a whole new setup. It is also great if you are on the go and don’t want to bring a hundred vapes with you all the time. It is very easy to conceal and break out when necessary making it ideal for on-the-go situations.
(04-18-2019, 01:34 PM)matcherelves Wrote: In summary, the Mig Vapor Sub Herb Black is a unique little tank that does the job. It is great if you want to start vaporizing herb without spending over a $100 on a whole new setup. It is also great if you are on the go and don’t want to bring a hundred vapes with you all the time. It is very easy to conceal and break out when necessary making it ideal for on-the-go situations.

Born in Brooklyn, New York, Dave has always had a passion for helping people quit smoking. As a former smoker himself, he knew how hard it could be. As soon as he learned about vaping, he instantly became obsessed with it and helped many people stop smoking. Vaping360 has given Dave a platform to do this on a much larger scale, by educating the public about the wonders of vaping. When Dave is not writing he is either listening to music, performing it, or cruising around on his Penny board. More Details here herb vape pen
I bought one and I’ve used it 3 times so far. Until now I’m very disappointed for the fact that I’m not able to vaporise the weed, it only burns. And even that it’s hard af. Thanks to your review I’m looking forward to master it, but still it looks way more complicated than it should. If you have any more tips please create another review. Thank you