Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True Gold Jewelry Suppliers / Manufacturers
Does anyone know of some true wholesale / manufacturers of gold jewelry? I had a catalog from a company years ago that had some pretty good pricing but for the life of me I can't remember their name or even if they are still in business.
(04-25-2019, 12:27 AM)matcherelves Wrote: Does anyone know of some true wholesale / manufacturers of gold jewelry? I had a catalog from a company years ago that had some pretty good pricing but for the life of me I can't remember their name or even if they are still in business.

It's polygon.net . I just checked them out and they require a pretty stiff membership fee. I don't mind paying for something but without knowing the costs to see how they compare with other suppliers I'm not sure yet.
Access direct to manufacturers overseas is quite easy. There are many high quality jewelry manufacturers in China. My suggestion would be to locate smaller (but not tiny) businesses that abound in Taipei and Hong Kong.When operating my importing business before retirement I often bought Sterling Silver items and occasionally gold, mostly 14kt. Those small family businesses often had the most innovative designs, and they were certainly easier to deal with than the big companies.
Mostly I and my franchisees required custom made items in relatively small quantities from 50 pcs to 500 pcs, and there was never a problem with them meeting specifications and deadlines. Prices were amazingly low.
(04-25-2019, 12:28 AM)matcherelves Wrote: Mostly I and my franchisees required custom made items in relatively small quantities from 50 pcs to 500 pcs, and there was never a problem with them meeting specifications and deadlines. Prices were amazingly low.

I am a huge fan of FBA but that may not be a great method for this situation. First I believe Amazon is tough about approving sellers to sell in the jewlery category. Also each specific item would require its own UPC code so it can be listed in the Amazon catalog. (UPCs can be obtained cheaply).
Dazzling, incommensurable and unbeatable relief jewellery is thus acknowledge a bit like its name. If you've got purchased it and you'll notice it stands to reason that it's your relief so. Not solely will it assist you enhance the link between your friends and yourself, however conjointly it'll bring your relation a lot of happiness and memory as a result of that it's a jewellery for friends. additionally, this jewellery includes varieties|every kind} of types like necklaces, ring and then on. every of the kind is that the embodiment of true relationship, every of the shinning tincture is that the light-weight of fraternal tenderness, and every of the colour and luster reflects its smart quality and delicate style. in spite of wherever you're, simply send this gift to your best friends and you'll get quite you would like.

best friend jewelry