Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travelling by train in Thailand - It's so much fun!
Well i thought i would start a new post all about " travelling by train in Thailand " I have been living in Thailand for a few years now and love to get " out and about " exploring and taking photos " and i travel literally everywhere by train! It's ridiculously cheap and so much fun too! Its not the fastest way to get out and about but i think the very best way to see the real Thailand.Stunning scenery,beautiful old railway stations and with the window down you will feel " The wind in your hair " viewers! ( if you have any hair.....) I shall be giving you all the information you need to know ( and all the information you don't need to know.... ) I shall also be posting some of my experiences with you all ( nothing romantic..) My ongoing project is called " The Great Train Journeys Of Thailand " i will be sharing with you my trips to Hua Hin, Nakhon Pathom, Kanchanaburi, Sukhothai, Buriram, Nakhon Ratchasima also covering the fabulous " Market on the train track " ( out of Bangkok's wonderful Wongwian Yai station ) to just simple 30 minute train Journeys from only 3 baht !